Are you fond of eating seaweed? Or maybe you’re never tried it. Aside from being an anti-cancer fighting food, these nutritional benefits may persuade you to become an advocate of eating ocean vegetables:
- Seaweed has an alkalizing effect. Much of what is eaten today is acidic in nature and that’s definitely not beneficial for health. In order to help restore your body’s pH level, you need to eat more alkaline foods such as seaweed.
- It may be better than milk. Seaweed is ten times richer in calcium than your favorite milk!
- It helps purify our blood. The chemical composition of these ocean vegetables is similar to that of blood plasma; hence, eating seaweed is a great way to keep your blood free from toxins.
- It is rich in chlorophyll, especially the green seaweed. Chlorophyll is the green pigment coloration that makes sea vegetables green. Chlorophyll is a natural and powerful detoxifying agent that helps eliminate toxins and other waste pollutants from your body.
- It can help you achieve a shaped body. Since seaweed is naturally rich in iodine, it helps your thyroid gland to maintain a healthy metabolism which is needed in regulating your body weight. Eating ocean vegetables can help you lose weight because it breaks the chemical bonds of fat cells.
- It can support you in stressful times. Seaweed contains magnesium, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin which are necessary for producing enough energy to face the stressful and tough day ahead.
Eat healthy to Stay healthy.